Install YunoHost on ARM board
Find other ways to install YunoHost here.
Before setting up a server at home, it is recommended that you know the possible limitations imposed by your ISP. If they are too restrictive, you might consider using a VPN to bypass them.
YunoHost doesn't yet support ARM64 boards. For more information, see this issue.
- An ARM board with 500MHz CPU and 512MB RAM ;
- A power supply for your board ;
- A microSD card: 8GB capacity (at least) and Class 10 speed rate are highly recommended (like the Transcend 300x) ;
- An ethernet cable (RJ-45) to connect your board to your router ;
- A reasonable ISP, preferably with a good and unlimited upload bandwidth.
Install with the pre-installed image (recommended)
0. Download the pre-installed image for your board
If no pre-installed image exists for your board, you can follow the instructions to "Install on top of ARMbian"