Install YunoHost on VitualBox
Find other ways to install YunoHost here.
- A x86 computer with VirtualBox installed and enough RAM capacity to be able to run a small virtual machine.
- The latest stable YunoHost ISO image, available here.
1. Create a new virtual machine
256MB RAM is the minimum required, 512MB may be better.
4GB storage is the minimum required.
2. Change network settings
Go to Settings > Network:
Select your interface's name:
wlan0 if you are connected wirelessly, else eth0.
3. Boot up the virtual machine
Start the virtual machine
You will have to select your ISO image here, then you should see the YunoHost's boot screen.
Select your language, your location, your keyboard layout and let the installer do the rest :-)
4. Proceed to post-installation
After the reboot, you will see this screen:
* The password for root user is "yunohost"
- You can get more information on the post-installation here: yunohost.org/postinstall