Install YunoHost on VitualBox
Find other ways to install YunoHost here.
- A x86 computer with VirtualBox installed and enough RAM capacity to be able to run a small virtual machine.
- The latest stable YunoHost ISO image, available here.
1. Create a new virtual machine
256MB RAM is the minimum required, 512MB may be better.
4GB storage is the minimum required.
2. Change network settings
Go to Settings > Network:
Select your interface's name:
wlan0 if you are connected wirelessly, else eth0.
3. Boot up the virtual machine
Start the virtual machine
You will have to select your ISO image
yunohostv2-latest-amd64.iso here, then you should see the YunoHost's boot screen.
Select your language, your location, your keyboard layout and let the installer do the rest :-)
4. Proceed to post-installation
After the reboot, you will see this screen:
* The password for root user is "yunohost"
- You can get more information on the post-installation here: yunohost.org/postinstall